Saturday 16 July 2011

Assignment 1-Ewallpaper

Since i know how to use the Adobe Photoshop
CS4 to edit or create the images,
now i start doing my ewallpaper step by step 
as shawn as below:

1) I run the program of the Adobe photoshop CS4
and click File>New,
then create new image of name and size of ewallpaper


2) I choose some image from mr.google.
Below these image are chosen by me to complete my e-wallpaper
I click open to upload those images










 3) I take aurora images as my background and i transform it as right sizes


4) After that, i use the quick selection tools to selected the buildings of the school
and then i copy and paste into the upper images



5) I click Image> Adjustment>color balance
to adjust the colour of building beame more fresh



5) Next, i use quick selection tool again to select the bee.
But the image of bee too small, it hard to select
So layer via cut to edit the image that i select
so,the selected can cut more perfect


6) and then i copy and paste the bee in layer 1,
besides that, i edit>transform> flip holizontal to change the side of bee


7) Then i use quic selection tool select ufo again and paste inside layer 1


8) image of the student also use quick selection tool select
and copy and paste
by the way use edit>transfom>scale
to scale the image


9)Then i use brush to draw the light of ufo


10) At last, i press the big T in the tool bars
then i type out the title
"Multimedia Unversity FOM
Open Day
May.2011"
and adjust the word such as change color,adjust sizes
and type or words and others



Conclusion,
my ewallpaper done
shown at below



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home